当前位置:

2017年11月翻译资格考试初级口译英汉对照11

发表时间:2017/6/6 13:02:25 来源:互联网 点击关注微信:关注中大网校微信
关注公众号

1. Your examination results are excellent.

你的考试成绩优异。

2. They all went to sleep except me.

除我之外,他们都去睡觉了。

3. His excuse for being late was that he had missed the train.

他迟到的理由是没有赶上火车。

4. Excuse me, but I must say you are completely wrong.

对不起,但是我必须说你完全错了。

5. Please excuse my bad handwriting.

请原谅我的字写得不好。

6. If you don't get more exercise, you'll get fat.

如果你不多作运动,就会发胖。

7. What others think exercises a great influence on most of us.

别人怎样想对我们多半会产生很大影响。

8. The journey was not as nice as we had expected.

旅途不象我们预想的那样好。

9. I will do what is expected of me.

我会尽本分的。

10. It's too much of an expense for me to own a car.

对我来说,拥有一辆汽车的花费太大。

11. He finished the job at the expenses of his health.

他以牺牲健康完成了这项工作。

12. I know from my own experience how difficult the work can be.

从我自己的经验我明白这项工作会有多难。

13. He experienced great difficulty in getting a visa to leave the country.

他申请出国签证经历了很大的困难。

14. The lawyer explained the new law to us.

律师向我们解释了新法律。

15. That explains why she is not here.

那就说明了她不在这里的原因。

16. I can't express how grateful I am.

我说不出我有多么感激。

17. She is the express image of her mother.

她和她母亲长得一模一样。

18. The hot weather extended into October.

炎热天气一直持续到十月。

19. The capital is in the extreme south of the country.

首都在这个国家的最南端。

20. Love and hate are extremes.

爱和恨是两个极端。

21. Her children have blue eyes.

她的孩子的眼睛是蓝色的。

22. The sun was shining in our faces.

太阳光直射在我们脸上。

23. The building faces north.

这栋建筑物朝北。

24. He faced the difficulty with courage.

他勇敢地面对困难。

25. It is a fact that I have written this sentence.

我写了这个句子是事实。

26. He doesn't mind. In fact, he is even pleased.

他不介意,事实上,他甚至很高兴。

27. Flowers soon faded when they have been cut.

花剪下后很快就会枯萎。

28. The closing music fades out when the hero rides off into the sunset.

当男主角策马向夕阳驰去时,尾声音乐逐渐消失。

29. Hopes of a peaceful settlement are now fading.

和平解决的希望正在消失。

30. I tried to fix the equipment but I failed.

我想把机器修理好,但是失败了。

31. I fail to see why you find it so amusing.

我不明白你们为什么对这件事感到如此好笑。

32. He got a fail in history and passes in other subjects.

他历史考试不及格,其他科目都通过了。

33. I heard a faint sound in the distance.

我听到远处有个微弱的声音。

34. Our chances of victory are very faint now.

现在我们取胜的机会已经微乎其微了。

35. A young student fainted in the hot sun.

有个年幼的学生在炎炎烈日下晕倒了。

36. His knowledge of the language is fair.

他对这种语言的了解相当不错。

37. It's not fair to kick another player in football.

足球比赛中不允许踢另一位球员。

38. You must play fair.

你必须公正处事。

39. We participated in the spring fair.

我们参加了春季展览会。

40. Their love story sounds like a fairy tale.

他们的爱情故事听起来像童话。

编辑推荐:

翻译资格考试辅导通关课程

(责任编辑:昆凌)

2页,当前第1页  第一页  前一页  下一页
最近更新 考试动态 更多>