本文主要介绍2012年报关员考试考试辅导商务英语实用资料,希望本篇文章能帮助您系统的复习报关员考试,全面的了解2012年报关员考试的重点!
461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。
462 I'll take M/T.
那我就用信汇吧。
463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please.
汇款300英镑到伦
敦,费用为3英镑。
464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?
465 To whom is the check payable, madam?
请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?
466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。
467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?
468 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的汇款已经到了。
469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。
470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?
471 How much do you want to change?
您想兑换多少?
472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?
请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?
473 Here you are, please check.
给你,请查一下。
474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英镑换成人民币。
475 Are you going to use cash or traveler's cheques?
您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?
476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan.
500美元可兑换人民币4350元。
477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。
478 I beg your pardon.
请原谅。
479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我们想约你来参加面试。
480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
相关文章:
(责任编辑:中大编辑)