本文主要介绍2012年报关员考试考试辅导商务英语实用资料,希望本篇文章能帮助您系统的复习报关员考试,全面的了解2012年报关员考试的重点!
441 How do you spell your last name?
你的姓是怎样拼写的?
442 Pound Sterling please.
请换成英镑吧。
443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?
444 Is there any interest on this money?
这笔透支要利息吗?
445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。
446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。
447 I want to buy some traveler's checks.
我想买些旅行支票。
448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?
449 Have you got your chequebook with you?
您支票本带来了没有?
450 The amount you want to transfer.
您要转帐的金额。
451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。
452 I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。
453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?
454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,让我看看您的卡。
455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange
memo.
这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。
456 How much would you like to remit?
您想汇多少钱?
457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是汇美元吧?
458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以请问汇款的原因吗?
459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?
460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。
相关文章:
(责任编辑:中大编辑)