Section A Conversation
1. [C] It links the science of climate change to economic and policy issues.
2. [B] It would be more costly to deal with its consequences than to avoid it.
3. [A] The transition to low-carbon energy systems.
4. [C] Plan well in advance.
5. [B] What determines success.
6. [D] It means being good at seizing opportunities.
7. [D] Practice is essential to becoming good at something.
8. [C] Being passionate about work can make one wealthy.
Section B Passage
9. [A] To stump of a giant tree.
10. [B] Wind and water.
11. [D] It was created by supernatural powers.
12. [C] By lifting them well above the ground.
13. [A] They will buy something from the convenience stores.
14. [A] They can bring only temporary pleasures.
15. [D] Small daily savings an make a big difference in one's life.
Section C Lecture
16. [B] They are necessary in our lives.
17. [B] They feel too overwhelmed to deal with life's problem.
18. [A] They expand our mind.
19. [B] It came from a 3D printer.
20. [C] When she was studying at a fashion design school.
21. [C] It was hard and breakable.
22. [D] It marks a breakthrough in printing material.
23. [A] They arise from the advances in technology.
24. [D] It is intensively competitive.
25. [D] Sharing of costs with each other.
听力作为一种考试题型，目的在于考察应试者对英语语言的把握，比如这次英语六级考试的Section A 部分，两篇文章都是比较常见的话题，其中一篇是关于气候变化和全球经济发展的内容，另一篇是关于成功的话题，这些内容相对于考生而言并不是很难，是我们之前四六级课堂上经常给大家提到过的内容，而Section B部分的内容，一篇是关于美国恶魔塔的形成原因以及它的印第安传说，另一篇是关于如何科学理财的内容，前者较之后者难度较大，话题生僻，但这并不会影响到我们整体的得分，只要我们在作答之前，快速浏览各题目的选项，先把核心关键词划出来，先做到心中有数，这样就可以降低听力材料的难度，锁定正确答案。祝大家高分飘过英语六级考试!