46 Have you noticed her coat is wet? She must be caught in the rain.
C 考察情态动词的用法，must have done sth表示对过去的一种肯定的判断
47 Teenagers always long for the time which they are able to be independent.
48. Since the injury is bad, the doctors will operate him immediately.
C 考察动词短语的用法，operate on
49. Let’s hurry up and try to get to the railway station in time, can we?
50.He refused joining us last Saturday night. Don’t you think it strange?
B 考察动词的用法，refuse to do sth
51. Some old beautiful Italian oil paintings are being displayed in the exhibition hall.
52. If you had been there, I’m sure you would have enjoyed to see the Chinese Team win.
53. On seeing the boy fell into the river, she sprang to her feet and went to the rescue.
54. Traditionally, work determines our way of life. But if 98 percent of us don’t need to work, what are we going to do with oneself?
55. Only by practice will you be able to improve your speaking English and gradually speak fluently.
C 考察倒装句 改成spoken English 口语