为了帮助广大考生系统的复习2012年商务英语考试课程,全面的了解商务英语考试教材的相关重点,小编特编辑汇总了2012年商务英语考试辅导资料,希望对您参加本次考试有所帮助!
他正在通话。 He is on the phone.
这个电话不通。 This telephone line is interrupted.
电话串线了。 The wire has got crossed.
请问是谁打来的? Who is speaking?
恐怕你打错号码了。 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
打265-5822. Ill calling 265-5822.
请挂电话。 Please ring off.
我回电话给你。 Ill call you back.
让我在电话中和她讲些话。 Let me talk to her over the phone.
请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗? Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗? Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
我会请她回电话。 I'm going to put on to her.
声音不清楚。 The voice is not distinct.
打电话到我办公室。 Give me a ring at my office.
我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗? Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
对方的姓名是什么? What is your parts name?
你的姓是怎样拼写的? How do you spell your last name?
请换成英镑吧。 Pound Sterling please.
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. Whats your proposition?
这笔透支要利息吗? Is there any interest on this money?
是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。 According to the regulations, sir, youll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
我想买些旅行支票。 I want to buy some travellers checks.
听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗? I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
相关文章:
(责任编辑:vstara)