当前位置:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(40)

发表时间:2010/9/28 10:52:36 来源:互联网 点击关注微信:关注中大网校微信
关注公众号

781.Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.与她的朋友的不同之处是,她从不放弃希望。

782.Well done! You are always doing a good job!干得不错!你总是干得很出色!

783.We're planning a tour to Italy this summer.我们计划今年夏天到意大利去旅行。

784.Were there any letters for me this morning?今天早上有我的信吗?

785.Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice?李太太的猫为何不在抓这些老鼠呢?

786.Your English is improving little by little.你的英语正在渐渐提高。

787.Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?请问洗手间怎么走?

788.Do you have any plans for the long weekend?你有办法打发这个漫长的周末吗?

789.He decided to bring a suit against his boss.他决定起诉他的老板。

790.He devoted his life to the study of science.他把毕生献给科学研究。

791.He had to choose between death and dishonor.他不得不在死亡和耻辱之间选择。

792.His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.他以前的尝试没有成功。

793.I determined that nothing should be changed.我决定什么都不改变。

794.I don't think it will lead to a good result.我认为这事不会有什么好结果。

795.I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.我有4本书和2本杂志要借。

796.I think I've filled in everything correctly.我想各项都填对了。

797.I'm not sure whether I have locked the door.我没把握是否锁了门。

798.It took him a little time to fix that watch.他很快就把表修理好了。

799.My father is at home looking for the ticket.我爸爸正在家里找票呢!

800.Not until last week did I get a work permit.直到上周我才拿到工作许可证。

 

编辑推荐:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(39)

权威专家解析 助你轻松通过考试

2010年下半年翻译资格报名时间汇总

2010年翻译资格考试远程辅导方案

翻译资格模拟试题    翻译资格辅导资料    翻译资格历年真题

(责任编辑:)

2页,当前第1页  第一页  前一页  下一页
最近更新 考试动态 更多>