当前位置:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(46)

发表时间:2010/10/11 9:26:35 来源:互联网 点击关注微信:关注中大网校微信
关注公众号

886.They played a shameful part in the whole affair.

他们在这一事件中扮演了可耻的角色。

887.As a matter of fact, he was pretending to be ill.

实际上,他是在装病。

888.I will speak against anything I know to be wrong.

我会对所有我认为不对的事情直言不讳。

889.In spite of the heavy rain, she went to the shop.

尽管下着大雨,她还是去了商店。

890.No matter what happened, he would not say a word.

不管发生什么事,他也不会说一句话。

891.No one knows the location of the hidden treasure.

谁也不知道藏宝地点在哪里。

892.The old lady enjoys a quiet life with her family.

老太太和她的家人安享宁静的生活。

893.The population of the city is close to a million.

这个城市的人口接近一百万。

894.We are prohibited from smoking on school grounds.

我们被禁止在校园内抽烟。

895.Growth, however, brings new problems and concerns.

不过,发展也带来了新的问题和顾虑。

896.He appears to be your friend but I doubt if he is.

他看上去像是你的朋友,但我怀疑他是否是真心的。

897.I am so full that I would burst with another bite.

我吃得如此之饱,我感觉我再吃一口肚子就要胀破了。

898.I have two cats. One is white, the other is black.

我有两只猫,一只是白猫,另一只是黑猫。

899.I'm sorry, these 2 books are 3 days overdue.

小姐,对不起,这两本书已经过期3天了。

900.Jalu has forgotten falling off his bicycle.

詹露早忘掉他从白行车上摔下来这件事了。

 

编辑推荐:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(45)

权威专家解析 助你轻松通过考试

2010年下半年翻译资格报名时间汇总

2010年翻译资格考试远程辅导方案

翻译资格模拟试题    翻译资格辅导资料    翻译资格历年真题

(责任编辑:)

2页,当前第1页  第一页  前一页  下一页
最近更新 考试动态 更多>