当前位置:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(50)

发表时间:2010/10/11 9:34:39 来源:互联网 点击关注微信:关注中大网校微信
关注公众号

937.The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their age.

甲壳虫乐队代表了他们时代的部分精神。

938.There being no one to help me, I had to do it all alone.

因为没有人帮助我,我不得不独立完成这项工作。

939. How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?

女孩做一条裙子要用多少布?

940. With all these mouths to feed, he didn't know what to do.

由于有那么多人要供养,他不知道怎么办才好。

941. I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.

我忘了准备今天的我该做的演讲了。

942.It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will.

应该是六点半整的,但是我觉得够呛。

943.On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.

我代表我们公司欢迎你来这里。

944.She's been quite different since coming back from America.

从美国回来之后,她变化很大。

945.Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.

今天,在公共场所看到妇女和姑娘化妆打扮是很普遍的事。

946.I have to transfer to No. ll bus, but where is the bus stop?

我需要换乘11路公共汽车,但是汽车站在哪儿?

 

编辑推荐:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(49)

权威专家解析 助你轻松通过考试

2010年下半年翻译资格报名时间汇总

2010年翻译资格考试远程辅导方案

翻译资格模拟试题    翻译资格辅导资料    翻译资格历年真题

(责任编辑:)

2页,当前第1页  第一页  前一页  下一页
最近更新 考试动态 更多>