为…举行宴会/宴请Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会Welcome dinner便宴Informal dinner午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
Luncheon便餐Light meal工作午餐Working luncheon自助餐Buffet dinner/luncheon答谢宴会Return dinner告别宴会Farewell dinner庆功宴Glee feast招待会Reception庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China鸡尾酒会Cocktail party茶话会Tea party包餐/点餐Table d’hote/a la carte上菜。
Here is your seat.请入席!
Please have a seat.欢聚一堂Enjoy this happy get-together请随便!
Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.请各位随意用餐。
Help yourself please.您喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
At this point,I propose a toast:to the cooperation between … And …,to the health of Senator…,cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
Lastly,taking up this glass of fine wine,I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.敬您一杯!
Here’s to you祝你健康!
To your health!
我要为此干杯!
I’ll drink to that!
随量!
Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿!
Excuse me for a minute.菜不好,请多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen,good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.招待会现在开始。
The reception will now begin.全体起立,奏国歌!
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
The distinguished guests participating the reception are …
现在请…讲话I have the honour to call upon …
编辑推荐
(责任编辑:中大编辑)