当前位置:
首页 >> 外语类 >> 职称英语 >> 卫生类 >> 正文

2017年职称英语卫生类考试词汇精讲18

发表时间:2017/1/3 11:37:13 来源:互联网 点击关注微信:关注中大网校微信
关注公众号

If I had V-ed, I would have ...

结构︰If…had+过去分词…,主词+would/should 等+have+过去分词

说明︰这是与过去事实相反的假设。if 要用,则要用过去式(would,should,ought to,might,could)+have+过去。if 中的 had可置于前面,而省略 If。

If I had seen him, I would have told him the truth. 如果我当时看见他,我会告诉他实情。

I could have finished the task if I had had more time.

如果当时我能有多一点时间,我就能完成这项任务。

If we had known of your departure, we would have seen you off at the airport.

如果我们事先知道你要离开,我们会到机场送行。

I someone had been with him, he might not have been drowned.

如果有人在他旁边,或许他就不会溺死。

I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses.

若非我已经习惯了这样的回答,我可能不敢轻易相信。

Had he not apologize to her, she would not have forgiven him.

她(那时)不会原谅他,若非他道了歉。

Had he not saved me, I might have been drowned. 我可能溺死了,若非他救了我。

Had I proposed to you, would you have married me?

我要是当年向你求婚,你会答应嫁给我吗?

Had you not helped us, we should have canceled this transaction.

假如没有你的帮助,这笔生意早就告吹了。

If I had V-ed, I would ...

结构︰If…had+过去分词…,主词+would/should 等+原形动词+now/today

说明︰这是不一致时的假设,亦称混合假设条件句。即:if 若与过去事实相反,用表示;而若与现在事实相反,则用过去式表示。此类句尾通常有表现在的,如 now,today 等。

If he had worked harder when young, he would be well off now.

如果他年轻时多努力一点,现在就能过得舒服些。

If I had been rich ten years ago, I could buy that house today.

如果十年前我有钱,今天我就能买下那栋房子了。

Had he told the truth, he wouldn’t be punished now.如果他当时肯说实话,现在就不会受罪了。

Had he followed the doctor’s advice, he might be alive now.

当时他要是听了医生的建议,现在可能还活着。

I wish ... + V-ed ...

结构︰I wish+(that)+主词+动词过去式/过去完成式(had+过去分词)…

说明︰I wish 之后以 that 为时,该的一定要用:若用过去式,表示与现在事实相反的愿望;若用,则表示与过去事实相反的愿望。“I wish+that-”的也可用“I would rather+that-”取代。而 I hope 之后以 that 做时,该用一般。

I wish there were meadows and lambs. 但愿有草地与小羊。

I wish I were as tall as you. 但愿我像你一样高。

I wish he could tell us. 但愿他能告诉我们。

I wish (=I would rather) he could come tomorrow. 但愿他明天能来。

I wish you had not been caught in the rain yesterday. 但愿昨天你们没有淋到雨。

I wish you had not told the truth. 但愿你没有说实话。

I wish I had known you ten years ago. 真希望十年前就已经认识你。

If only + V-ed

结构︰If only+过去式/过去完成式

说明︰此句型意为“要是…就好了。”用过去式,表示与现在事实相反;若用,则表示与过去事实相反。

If only I had a rich father. 要是我有个有钱的爸爸就好了。

If only he had been here. 要是他当时在这儿就好了。

If only I had another chance. 要是我再有一次机会就好了。

... as if/as though ...

结构︰…as if/as though…现在式/过去式/过去完成式

说明︰此句型意为“彷佛…;好像…一样”。as if,as though 是,引导。中,可用现在式,以表示事实;也可用过去式或,分别表示与现在或过去事实相反的。

He speaks like that as if he doesn’t want to attend the meeting.他那样说话,似乎不想参加会议。

He walks as if he is drunk. 他走起路来好像他真的醉了。

He felt as if he almost wished to kill them. 他感觉彷佛几乎要杀掉他们。

The baby opened the book as if he were able to read. 这个婴儿打开书本彷佛他会念书。

The nurse attends on the patient as if he were her father.

护士照顾这位病人彷佛在照顾她爸爸似的。

He ran into the room as if he had seen something terrible.

他跑进屋子,彷佛他看到什么可怕的东西。

She looks as if nothing had happened to her. 她当时看起来好像什么事都没发生似的。

It seems/looks as if ...

结构︰It seems/looks as if…

说明︰此句型意为“似乎…”。本句型中的 as if 可用以表示事实。

It looks as if it is going to rain. 好像要下雨了。

It seems as if he knows everything. 他似乎是个万事通。

It seems as if he knew everything, but in reality, he is as stupid as can be.

他似乎是个万事通。其实他是再愚蠢不过了。

It looks as if she had just come back from outer space.

她看起来彷佛刚从外层空间回来似的。

It seemed as if he had finished the work. 他似乎已经完成了这个工作。

It seemed as if he would never finish the work. 他似乎永远完成不了这个工作。

                           

相关推荐2017年职称英语报名时间及入口

报考条件:综合类,理工类,卫生类考试原则上没有严格的界限。职称英语考试报名可在单位报,评职称与户口无关,主要看你的工作单位,所以你可以直接咨询单位的人事部门,如果他们说可以就行,每个省规定不大一样。【查看详情

报考选择:职称英语报考科目|级别选择|报名条件及相关问题解答

免考规定:取得外语(从事翻译工作人员及外语教师第二外语)专业专科及以上学历的人员申报中、高级职称评审……。【查看详情

(责任编辑:hbz)

2页,当前第1页  第一页  前一页  下一页
最近更新 考试动态 更多>