当前位置:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(51)

发表时间:2010/10/12 9:42:34 来源:互联网 点击关注微信:关注中大网校微信
关注公众号

947.I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.

我以为他很聪明,其实他是个蠢货。

948.The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.

兔子跑进了森林再也没有出来了。

949.Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter.

汤姆和玛丽为我们女儿的出生向我们表示祝贺。

950.I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence.

我无论什么时候一看到甜食就忍不住要吃。

951.I am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.

我正在用真空吸尘器清理地板,还有好几件衬衫要熨。

952. I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.

我将爱你直到海枯石烂。

953.There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river.

河上有一座破烂不堪的、古老的、灰色的小石桥。

954.No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.

难怪有人说电子计算机正渐渐接管世界。

955.The enormous increase of population will create many problems.

巨大的人口增长将产生很多问题。

956.There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep.

你最好多喝水多休息。

 

编辑推荐:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(50)

权威专家解析 助你轻松通过考试

2010年下半年翻译资格报名时间汇总

2010年翻译资格考试远程辅导方案

(责任编辑:)

2页,当前第1页  第一页  前一页  下一页
最近更新 考试动态 更多>