当前位置:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(53)

发表时间:2010/10/12 9:44:04 来源:互联网 点击关注微信:关注中大网校微信
关注公众号

967.I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.

我通常只是用搜索引擎找一些资料。

968. He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.

他每天很早就回家,免得老婆生气。

969. I regret to inFORM you that we are unable to offer you employment.

很遗憾地告诉你,我们无法雇用你。

970.I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.

尽管我很烦英语,我还是要学它。

971.Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.

李白是中国有史以来最伟大的诗人之一。

972.Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.

许多人抱怨说计算机正在接管人的工作。

973.The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.

她厨房的橱柜中放满了她不需要的东西。

974. What be said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.

我并不在乎他所说的,我知道他不是那个意思。

975. He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.

他问了我几个个人问题,我根本不愿回答。

976.I don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line.

不管去哪里,只要不用站着排队就行。

 

编辑推荐:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(52)

权威专家解析 助你轻松通过考试

2010年下半年翻译资格报名时间汇总

2010年翻译资格考试远程辅导方案

(责任编辑:)

2页,当前第1页  第一页  前一页  下一页
最近更新 考试动态 更多>