当前位置:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(52)

发表时间:2010/10/12 9:43:27 来源:互联网 点击关注微信:关注中大网校微信
关注公众号

957.You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.

你应该是依靠你自己,而不足别人。

958.I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.

让我向在座诸位致以最真挚的欢迎。

959.Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.

许多人喜欢住在农村而不喜欢住在城市。

960.Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.

既然来了,我想吃这个国家特有的食物。

961.Walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine.

上下楼梯可比什么健身器都要好。

962.Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late.

如果不是因为闹钟不响的话,她就不会迟到了。

963.How ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.

无论你有多努力,老板总不会完全满意。

964.If he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.

如果他没有把牙齿弄坏,现在就不在医院了。

965.You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.

你与其把钱花在赌博上,不如把它丢掉的好。

966.Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match?

你能给我讲讲关于世界杯足球赛的状况吗?

 

编辑推荐:

口译笔译1000句经典口语(51)

权威专家解析 助你轻松通过考试

2010年下半年翻译资格报名时间汇总

2010年翻译资格考试远程辅导方案

(责任编辑:)

2页,当前第1页  第一页  前一页  下一页
最近更新 考试动态 更多>